Welcome to Firehouse Antiques Dot NET. . .
Firehouse Antiques is an individually owned and operated family business, located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania only minutes from Dickinson College and Downtown Carlisle. In business for 10 years running, our collection is based on over 30 years of experience in the collecting of antiques.
Dealing in an array of collectables, sure to be in your family for generations to come. . .
- Americana crafts and collectables. . .
- Period furniture of all shapes and sizes, from Pie Safes, to authentic schoolhouse desks and benches, from barn wood furniture to goat carts. And this is just a brief sample...
- We consistently offer the latest and rarest pieces of Polish Pottery, and prices rarely seen. We have dedicated an entire room of our show floor to display these one-of-a-kind items.
- Hand painted keepsakes from our resident artist, see our "Military Homes" for our service members to have with them a memento of the various homes Uncle Sam has provided.
- THAT PLUS SO MUCH MORE. . .CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO VISIT!